Join our team!
If you are a law-abiding citizen, excellent team-player and share our values, we’d love you to join our team!
Tallinn Airport Ltd employs many skilled professionals in areas such as engineering, technology, aviation and customer service just to name a few. We have many interesting and challenging opportunities available for graduates of vocational schools and universities. Please feel free to look at our management structure to gain some insight into our organisation.
We post all of our current vacancies on the CV Keskus website. If you would like further information about any of our available positions, please contact our HR department at cv[at]tll.aero (keyword ‘Job’).
The Tallinn Airport Ltd group has over 550 employees.
Our airports provide meaningful work and exciting challenges for many specialists. Our technical team takes care of electricity, energy, communications, mechatronics and IT. We also employ fire and rescue workers, drivers, stockmen, service specialists and administrative office workers to ensure that life at the airport runs smoothly. The maintenance and development of airport infrastructure is handled by our building specialists. And the know-how of aviation specialists is critical for ground services, air navigation and aviation safety.
With all of us united, we are the heart and soul of the airport – but we’re also the first impression a visitor will get of Estonia and the hospitality of our small country. Thinking and acting in unison means we can accept responsibility and be the best. Our motto is: “Everyone matters. Since 1936”.
What you should know about working at the airport
- In order to ensure the safety of our passengers and employees, all new staff members will be subject to background checks. The background check includes a review of criminal records in all countries of residence going back at least five years. (Any country where you’ve resided for at least six months is considered to be a country of residence). If you’ve lived abroad, you can help the background checks along by submitting any criminal records extracts you may have for those countries for the period of time you lived there.
- Airports are always ready to receive and dispatch air traffic – work goes on 24 hours a day and regardless of weather conditions.
We consider the following to be important:
- A respectful attitude and open communication with co-workers.
- Supporting healthy lifestyle choices among our staff
- Engaging in common activities to support the development of our employees and the organisation
- Continuous professional development
- Improving our work environment